It's Time for 2014 Open Enrollment
HR Now Special Edition: Open Enrollment for U.S. and Puerto Rico
What You Need to Know
· Staying the Course: 2014 Open Enrollment
Open Enrollment began October 30, at 12 a.m. ET, and ends on November 13, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Open Enrollment Highlights
Hershey is "Staying the Course" with quality medical and financial benefits that support your physical, mental and financial health.
- According to the Affordable Care Act, you must have health coverage as of January 1, 2014, or face a tax penalty. More information is available at Health Care Reform, Hershey and You.
- Unless you have a life event, this is your only opportunity to select, enroll in or change benefits and dependent coverage for 2014. See the "Do I Need to Enroll Chart?" in the Quick Start Guide to determine if you need to enroll.
Open Enrollment Questions
Take ownership of your benefits by doing your research and selecting the benefits that best suit your medical and financial needs. Take advantage of the following resources:
- Review the 2014 Open Enrollment page. Help documents are also located there to guide you through the enrollment process.
- Attend a 2014 Open Enrollment webinar.
- Contact the myHR Support Center at myHR@hersheys.com or 1-800-878-0440.
If you have technical problems or forgot a password, contact the IS Support Center at 1-800-233-2170.
What is Coming
Effective January 1, 2014, Highmark participants will have 24/7 access to a doctor through Teladoc. For a reduced copay, you can access a U.S. board-certified doctor via phone or online video consult from wherever you happen to be for the treatment of common ailments. Look for a welcome kit mailed to your home in January 2014.
· 2014 Confirmation Statements
Confirmation Statements for 2014 will be mailed between the end of November and the beginning of December. Review your statement carefully to make sure it reflects the correct plans and coverage for 2014.